- remember your preferences (such as language);
- monitor the general performance of our visitors’ experience when on our website - this information then allows us to improve the usability of our website for you and all our other visitors;
- store essential information to allow you to register and/or login to our site;
- allow you to share any of our website’s pages with your social networks - but only if you explicitly choose to.
Google Analytics Cookies: __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmv, __utmz. Description Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”), to help us see how our website is used. The data collected by Google Analytics is used to analyse how frequently the same people revisit the website, how the website is found (for example, from a search engine or from a job board), and which pages are most (and least) frequently viewed. This information is combined with data from every visitor to create an overall picture of website use, and is never identified individually or personally and is not linked to any other information we store about you.
Google features for generating maps and CAPTCHA images Cookies: PREF, NID, HSID, SSID, APISID, SAPISID, SS, SID Description These cookies are used by Google to generate images for maps (to show you where our jobs are) or to generate a CAPTCHA image to help protect our site from “spambots”. Without these cookies, we would not be able to register your account and you would not be able to see maps for each job.
Share pages with your social network Cookies:
- (Twitter) guest_id, k, _twitter_sess, original_referer
- (Facebook) datr, lu
- (g+1) PREF, SID, HSID, SSID
Description These cookies are used by the social networks to allow you to share any of our pages with your network - however, nothing is shared without your explicit request to do so.
Other cookies that are essential for us to allow you to login and to allow us to manage and monitor our website’s performance:
- TribePad - this allows you to login to our social recruitment management platform